We love the simplicity and wholesomeness of bowls, but best of all, they are easy and fast to prepare and very satisfying to eat. Like our own product recipes, this one is traditional with simple ingredients. It’s a vegan bowl that can easily be customized using any of your favorite fall vegetables or any of our falafel flavors.
INGREDIENTS1 sweet potato, thick sliced
1 head of cauliflower, rinsed and cut into small pieces
1 bunch of red radishes cut in half
1 garlic clove
Sea salt & pepper, to taste
Brown rice (prepared according to package directions)
Traditional Falafel, prepared according to package directions
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place potato and cauliflower in a medium bowl, drizzle with oil and season with sea salt and pepper.
3. Toss vegetables until evenly coated.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange potato and cauliflower in a single layer, leaving room for the radishes.
5. Finely chop garlic and place in the same medium bowl with radishes. Drizzle with oil and season with sea salt and pepper.
6. Toss radishes until evenly coated and add to baking sheet with other vegetables.
7. Roast for 15 minute or until edges are a bit browned. Remove from heat & set aside.
8. Assemble bowl by placing a bed of brown rice. Top with roasted veggies and Afia Falafel.
9. Garnish with olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice & chopped parsley.