Three Cheese Falafel Tacos with Mango Salsa
A perfect taco for meatless Monday without skipping out on nutrients and flavor!
1 large tomato
1/2 white onion
Juice of 2 limes
Drizzle of olive oil
Sea salt & pepper, to taste
1/2 cup rough chopped cilantro
Chopped Romaine lettuce
Afia Three Cheese Falafel, prepared according to package directions
1. Chop the mango, tomato, onion & jalapeño into small pieces.
2. Place in a large bowl and toss with lime juice & olive oil.
3. Season with sea salt & pepper.
4. Heat corn tortillas and prepare the Afia Three Cheese Falafel.
5. Load each corn tortilla with a bit of chopped Romaine lettuce & two Afia Falafel. We like to break the Falafel in half.
6. Top with mango salsa and cilantro.