Brown Rice Bowl with Corn & Beans + Afia Sun-Dried Tomato Falafel
This vegan brown rice bowl is packed with flavor and nutrient and so easy to customize with any of your favorite vegetables.
Ingredients1 cup brown rice prepared according to package directions & cooled
1 small green bell pepper, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, rough chopped
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp sazon type seasoning
1 (15 oz) red beans, drained
1 cup frozen corn
1 avocado, chopped
Sun-Dried Tomato Falafel, prepared according to package directions
1. Heat a bit of olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
2. Add green bell pepper and sauté until tender.
3. Add in garlic and spices and sauté until fragrant.
4. Add in cooked and cooled rice and toss until combined.
5. Add in red beans and corn and sauté until warmed through and combined well.
6. Serve with chopped avocado & Afia Sun-Dried Tomato Falafel